Monday, May 15, 2006

Hey! Why Don't We Go On Ahead And Meet Another One Of The Bros.

The fiend with the frightening forehand is the one and only Cool V. This guy's an A-1 excellent dude with some long history with ol' Burgers. He's the go-to guy for all the good stuff: laughs, lagers, bumps and scrapes, midnight expeditions, afternoon mis-adventures, and if he had never dicovered frisbee, skateboards, and the mountains, we'd have V's handsome visage instead of Steve Nash's all over the place. I still think that V could cross Nash up like the handlebars of a Kuwahara K-Zed-One. While I was (am) all Tony-Hawking all over the place, my giant feet fighting to keep my gangly frame and ridiculous arms on the board, V was Hosoi-ing around like a quick, smooth, edgy, dagger. Athletic... that's all.
He's a great friend, with solid and true values. He's been through some shit. He's strong and wise, sensitive and completely devoid of nonsense. A great husband and Dad. He's surrounded by a heap of inspiring, intriguing, and solid characters, he's the kind of guy we all need a dose of in our lives.
I've been proud to call Cool V my friend for over twenty years and I fully miss him.
Slide The Four, Guy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherocious said...

He's good lookin', too!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home