Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hey... it's friends! Let's take a look...

Today I'd like to send a special tip of the shades to my buddy Gerr. He's one in a million, a lively spirit, and a kinetic and respectable human being. Did I ever tell you about the time he ate 9 Bounty bars, then a roast beef dinner, then something like 6 more on his way to the movies with Al? How about his boogie-boarding exploits in a force 8 gale in Seaside, Oregon? Or the time he smashed a --- oh, shit, sorry Gerr - wasn't him, probably was some other guy. We've sailed the seas, grated the cheese, dropped the bottle, and opened the throttle, walked the talk, shaken the pop, I miss him a lot, and Gerr can't be topped.
Abarista, Mi Amigo - I hope we'll be seeing you and your terrific family soon. Don't burn yourself.
 Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sherocious said...

good ol ger!!

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home